- 1 Gather documents. Preparing an application varies in complexity.
- 2 Submit application. Many visas can be applied for online.
- 3 Wait for visa decision. We’ll assess your application as soon as we can.
- 4 Arrive in New Zealand.
How much money do I need to immigrate to New Zealand?
To apply you’ll need at least NZ$100,000 to invest, as well as a detailed business plan. This skilled migrant visa offers permanent residency to workers whose skills are in demand (on any of the shortage lists) but don’t have a job offer before arrival.
What is the easiest way to migrate to New Zealand?
- Immigrate as a “skilled immigrant”.
- Obtain a work visa or work permit.
- Invest in New Zealand.
- Obtain a long-term business visa.
- Request residence based on family status.
- Retire in New Zealand.
- Purchase a franchise in your current country.
- Plan your move to New Zealand.
How do I qualify for permanent residency in New Zealand?
If you have a New Zealand residence visa and have been living in New Zealand for 2 years or more, you may be eligible for a Permanent Resident Visa, which would allow you to travel to and from New Zealand any time you like.
Can I move to New Zealand without a job?
Most individuals looking to migrate long-term will need a NZ job offer. Whether applying for a work visa or a residence visa under the Skilled Migrant Policy, most migrants are required to obtain an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand.
Do I qualify to immigrate to New Zealand?
- skills and experience that are in short supply here — you can check these in the Long Term Skill Shortage List.
- qualifications and registration, if needed, in your area of expertise, and.
- been offered a job that: uses your skills and experience.
What jobs are in demand in New Zealand?
- Nurse. Salary Range: NZD 52K to 80K per year.
- Administrative Assistant. Salary Range: NZD 47K to 71K per year.
- Child Welfare Worker. Salary Range: NZD 48K to 66K.
- Psychologist. Salary Range: NZD 72K to 103K per year.
- Machine Operator.
- Construction Worker.
How long does NZ permanent residency last?
And, more importantly, permanent residency in New Zealand does not expire. Unlike Australia, where it is granted for an initial five-year term, or Canada, where it comes with continuing residency obligations, permanent residency in New Zealand requires no commitments at all.
Which IELTS is required for New Zealand immigration?
The minimum IELTS score for New Zealand immigration is 6.5.
What documents do you need to immigrate to New Zealand?
- Your birth certificate.
- Your marriage certificate.
- Your academic qualifications.
- References from previous employers.
- Your CV (Curriculum Vitae/Resume)
- Credit references.
- An international driver’s licence or permit.
What are the disadvantages of living in New Zealand?
Everything is expensive, lack of job/career opportunities, far from everywhere. Houses are too expensive, renting an apartment almost take all your salary. As much as we would like to see NZ expanding its population, there’s a lack of job opportunities for locals and new migrants which is the main drawback.
Is it hard to move to New Zealand?
New Zealand is quite stringent on the number of immigrants it allows in the country each year. In most cases, immigration to New Zealand even requires being under the age of 55 and being a skilled worker. There are various visas allowing you to immigrate to New Zealand, the following are some of the most popular one’s.
Is there an age limit to emigrate to NZ?
The requirements for emigration to New Zealand are a little lower than to Australia. You can be aged up to and including 55 years old, and the list of occupations in demand by New Zealand includes more manual labour, such as bakers, scaffolders, roofers and parachute trainers.
What is the age limit for a working visa in New Zealand?
Most work visas do not have an age limit. The Working holiday visa is designed for young people, aged 18-30 or 35, depending on Citizenship. This option lets you travel and work in New Zealand for up to 12 months, or 23 months if you’re from the UK or Canada.
Which country is most welcoming to immigrants?
- Canada. Canada is one of the best countries for immigration.
- New Zealand.
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- The United States of America (USA)
Is it easier to get PR in Canada or NZ?
If we compare the time taken by both countries to process resident applications, Immigration NZ is on the higher side which is taking up to 25 months, whereas Canada is taking 3-12 months, which includes processing those applicants who applied from overseas.