Submit an online EOI (Expression of Interest), providing all the key details of your qualification, skills, work experience and family. If you have got a decent score as per the NZ point based immigration system, your EOI (Expression of Interest) will be accepted and you will get the ITA (Invitation to apply) for visa.
How can I immigrate to New Zealand from India?
- Self assessment. Check you meet the requirements and calculate your points.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) Note the fees and offices information.
- Receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Submit a resident application.
- Receive your visa.
How do I qualify to immigrate to New Zealand?
- Identity. You must provide proof of your identity.
- Character. You must be of good character.
- Health. You must be in good health.
- English language. You must be able to speak English.
- Age. You must be 55 years or under when you apply for residence.
- Skilled employment.
- Work experience.
How much money do I need to immigrate to New Zealand?
To apply you’ll need at least NZ$100,000 to invest, as well as a detailed business plan. This skilled migrant visa offers permanent residency to workers whose skills are in demand (on any of the shortage lists) but don’t have a job offer before arrival.
What is the easiest way to immigrate to New Zealand?
- Immigrate as a “skilled immigrant”.
- Obtain a work visa or work permit.
- Invest in New Zealand.
- Obtain a long-term business visa.
- Request residence based on family status.
- Retire in New Zealand.
- Purchase a franchise in your current country.
- Plan your move to New Zealand.
Can I move to New Zealand without a job?
Most individuals looking to migrate long-term will need a NZ job offer. Whether applying for a work visa or a residence visa under the Skilled Migrant Policy, most migrants are required to obtain an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand.
Is Canada or NZ better?
New Zealand offers good career options, and Canada has better opportunities because of its sheer market size. The Canadian economy is much more robust (10th worldwide) in comparison to New Zealand. Canada as a country is rich in natural resources. Their dependence on these left them with a strong, stable economy.
What jobs are in demand in New Zealand?
- Nurse. Salary Range: NZD 52K to 80K per year.
- Administrative Assistant. Salary Range: NZD 47K to 71K per year.
- Child Welfare Worker. Salary Range: NZD 48K to 66K.
- Psychologist. Salary Range: NZD 72K to 103K per year.
- Machine Operator.
- Construction Worker.
How can I migrate from India to New Zealand without a job offer?
- Post Study Work Visa.
- Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa.
- Religious Worker Work Visa.
- Talent (Arts, Culture, Sports) Work Visa.
- Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa.
- Silver Fern Practical Experience Work Visa.
- Trafficking Victim Work Visa.
- Migrant Exploitation Protection Work Visa.
How do I permanently move to New Zealand?
Parents, who have an adult child who is a New Zealand citizen or resident, can apply to live in New Zealand permanently. To apply, you’ll need an annual income of NZ $60,000 plus NZ $1 million to invest for 4 years, and another NZ $500,000 to live on.
Is there an age limit to emigrate to NZ?
The requirements for emigration to New Zealand are a little lower than to Australia. You can be aged up to and including 55 years old, and the list of occupations in demand by New Zealand includes more manual labour, such as bakers, scaffolders, roofers and parachute trainers.
How can an Indian get New Zealand citizenship?
- Understand the types of citizenship. There are 3 main types of New Zealand citizenship.
- Check you meet the requirements.
- Get your documents ready.
- Apply and pay.
- Wait to find out if your application is approved.
- Get your citizenship certificate.
- Get your NZ passport.
What are the disadvantages of living in New Zealand?
Everything is expensive, lack of job/career opportunities, far from everywhere. Houses are too expensive, renting an apartment almost take all your salary. As much as we would like to see NZ expanding its population, there’s a lack of job opportunities for locals and new migrants which is the main drawback.
What is a good salary New Zealand?
Does it snow in New Zealand?
Most snow in New Zealand falls in the mountain areas. Snow rarely falls in the coastal areas of the North Island and west of the South Island, although the east and south of the South Island may experience some snow in winter.
Is PR in New Zealand easy?
New Zealand did offer PR easily to the students once, but now it is difficult to get. One can get it if he/she is a student at some university in New Zealand as it provides a potential advantage. The graduate may have a job offer after the completion of the course, and it will add more points to the PR.