- Free initial consultation.
- Provide a checklist for necessary supporting documents.
- Completion and submission of your online application to UKVI.
- Book an appointment for your documents to be submitted at a UK visa centre.
- Communicate with UK visa and immigration on your behalf.
How much is student visa to UK from Nigeria?
How much will I have to pay for the student visa? To apply for the British Tier 4 (General) student visa, you will also have to pay a fee of 348 GBP. Depending on your situation, British authorities will allow you to pay this fee online, on location at a visa application centre in Nigeria, or through a bank transfer.
How long does it take to get a UK study visa from Nigeria?
The earliest you can apply for a visa is 6 months before you start your course. You’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
How much bank balance is required for UK student visa?
You’ll need to show you have enough money to support yourself – unless you’ve been in the UK with a valid visa for at least 12 months on the date of your application. How much money you need depends on where you will be studying. You’ll need either: £1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London.
Does UK student visa get rejected?
However, not everyone gets the study visa and their visa application gets rejected. A lot of times, students wanting to study abroad are unable to make their dream come true as their UK Student Visa gets rejected at the early stages due to many reasons.
Does UK student visa require interview?
As part of your Student Visa application, you may be asked to attend an interview with a UKVI caseworker. Interviews are conducted via video link to the UK and usually take place at your local Visa Application Centre. UKVI will use your interview to check that you are a genuine student.
What are the new rules for student visa in UK?
- A valid passport (original)
- A passport-sized photograph meeting requirements.
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Offer from an Educational Institution.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Proof of Financial ability.
- Evidence of Qualifications.
Can I work in the UK with a student visa?
Student visa students can only work on a temporary basis – they cannot be employed on a permanent contract. They cannot be self-employed or set up a business, or employed as a professional sportsperson or as an entertainer.
What documents are required for UK student visa?
- A current passport or other valid travel documentation.
- Qualifications stated on your CAS.
- English language evidence.
- Proof of finances.
- Letter of consent from government sponsor.
- Proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian.
- Letter from parent/ guardian.
How much is flight ticket from Nigeria to UK in Naira?
The average price for one-way flights from Lagos to London is 177,000 NGN ($492); The average price for round-trip flights from Lagos to London is 245,000 NGN ($680).
How long does a student visa take to process UK?
Tips about the UK student visa application Usually, it takes about 3 weeks to receive the Tier 4 Student Visa. But depending on the place from where you are applying, you should start the visa application process 3 months in advance.
How long is UK visa in Nigeria?
UK Visas & Immigration’s global service standard for visit and non-settlement visa applications is 15 working days from submission of your application and biometric data at the Visa Application Centre.
Who can sponsor me to study in UK?
- Your country’s government or the UK government.
- British Council.
- Any international organisation.
- Any international company.
- Any university.
How strict is UK visa?
UK visa application is the most strict and highly scrutinized visa process. The UK Visas and Immigration receives thousands of visa applications every year that do not meet visa requirements. Once you have a UK visa refusal, it remains permanently in the records of the UK Home Office.
Is UK giving student visa now?
The UK government has confirmed that new international students starting their degree in the 2020-21 academic year will be able to begin their studies through distance learning and remain eligible for their Tier 4 student visa if they transition to face-to-face learning as soon as circumstances allow it.
What is the age limit to study in UK?
The minimum age to study a degree programme at the university is normally at least 17 years old by the 20 September in the year the course begins. There is no upper age limit.