- Go to the Visa Information and Appointment System for the Embassy of the United States website.
- Select the country where you would like to schedule US visa appointment.
- Click on “Apply” to go to the next step.
How do I schedule a group appointment for U.S. visa?
A designated group coordinator needs to log in to his/her profile on https://www.ustraveldocs.com/th and request group appointment by selecting – “Group Scheduling Request” from the left menu. If your request is approved, log back into your profile- select “Schedule Group Appointment” from the left menu.
How can I apply for family visa for USA?
If you’re completing multiple DS-160s for your family, you can create a family application that will automatically fill in some details for each family member. To do this, first complete one DS-160. On the “Thank You” page that follows the confirmation page, you’ll see an option to create a family application.
How do I schedule my family appointment for U.S. visa in the Philippines?
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. You will need three pieces of information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Visit the U.S. Embassy/Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.
How can I schedule my parents visa interview?
- Fill out the DS-160 Form. The first thing you will have to do is fill out the DS-160 form carefully.
- Have Parents Provide Additional Supporting Documents for their Visa Interview.
What is a group visa application?
The Group Visa is the one that issued to a tourist group organized by the travel agency which comprises at least five (5) persons who must travel together both in and out of China. The Group Visa is evidenced on the List of Group instead of on the individual passport.
Can I accompany my parents for US visa interview?
Generally, immediate family members may accompany passport or CRBA applicants to their appointment interviews at a U.S. embassy or consulate, and all minor children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
How can I create a DS-160 for family?
- Step 1: Determine the applicable visa category.
- Step 2: Gather the required documents to complete the DS-160.
- Step 3: Note the Application ID displayed on the Top Right-Hand Corner of the DS-160 Screen or Save the DS-160 to Your Computer.
- Step 4: Complete the DS-160.
What are family based visas?
Family-based visas (FB) are an immigrant visa category where a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) petitions for a relative for immigration to the United States.
Are U.S. visa appointments open?
More F1 visa appointment slots are open as the focus is on Spring 2022 students. All US consulates in India continue to operate in limited fashion with limited number of appointments. Regular operations are not yet open.
Is US Embassy in Manila open for interview?
Routine visa services remain limited at the U.S. Embassy Manila. Wait times for interviews are long, except for immediate relative applicants. For nonimmigrant visas, the Embassy is prioritizing applicants with urgent travel needs.
Can husband and wife apply together for U.S. visa?
You and your spouse must apply together to USCIS to remove the conditional status within the ninety days before the two-year anniversary of your spouse’s entry into the United States on his or her immigrant visa.
Can I fill DS-160 for my parents?
Form DS-160: Sponsoring Parents’ Visitors Visa According to the clarification received, if your parents are not well educated and/or not familiar with computers or don’t have access to them, you can fill the forms on their behalf, and submit it as well. Just make sure that they are aware of all the details you enter.
Do I need separate DS-160 for parents?
Separate DS-160 Forms : You will need to create separate DS-160 applications profiles for every individual applying for visa. If you are inviting both your mother and father, then you need to create two DS-160 Profiles online for your parents.
What type of visa is required for parents to visit USA?
The kind of visa required for parents or relatives to visit US is Visitor Visa (B2) visa.
Can I book two visa appointment?
You must schedule the VAC appointment at least one day before the interview appointment date. You can schedule both appointments, either online using this website or through the call center. You can take appointment online at US visa online appointment system.