- Self assessment. Check you meet the requirements and calculate your points.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) Note the fees and offices information.
- Receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Submit a resident application.
- Receive your visa.
What is the easiest way to migrate to New Zealand?
- Immigrate as a “skilled immigrant”.
- Obtain a work visa or work permit.
- Invest in New Zealand.
- Obtain a long-term business visa.
- Request residence based on family status.
- Retire in New Zealand.
- Purchase a franchise in your current country.
- Plan your move to New Zealand.
Does New Zealand need skilled workers?
New Zealand competes internationally for skilled workers. Workers with skills on the Essential Skills in Demand (ESID) lists usually find it easier to apply for temporary work and some resident visas.
What qualifications do you need to immigrate to New Zealand?
- Identity. You must provide proof of your identity.
- Character. You must be of good character.
- Health. You must be in good health.
- English language. You must be able to speak English.
- Age. You must be 55 years or under when you apply for residence.
- Skilled employment.
- Work experience.
How do I apply for skilled migrants in New Zealand?
- Stage 1. 1 Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- 2 We invite you to apply for residence. Periodically (usually every 2 weeks) we’ll select EOIs from our pool.
- Stage 2. 3 You send us your Application for Residence.
- 4 We make a decision about your application.
What jobs are in demand in New Zealand?
- Nurse. Salary Range: NZD 52K to 80K per year.
- Administrative Assistant. Salary Range: NZD 47K to 71K per year.
- Child Welfare Worker. Salary Range: NZD 48K to 66K.
- Psychologist. Salary Range: NZD 72K to 103K per year.
- Machine Operator.
- Construction Worker.
What is the age limit for a working visa in New Zealand?
Most work visas do not have an age limit. The Working holiday visa is designed for young people, aged 18-30 or 35, depending on Citizenship. This option lets you travel and work in New Zealand for up to 12 months, or 23 months if you’re from the UK or Canada.
Can I move to New Zealand without a job?
Most individuals looking to migrate long-term will need a NZ job offer. Whether applying for a work visa or a residence visa under the Skilled Migrant Policy, most migrants are required to obtain an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand.
Is it easy to get a job in NZ?
“Is it easy to get a job in New Zealand?” is probably one of the most asked questions we received from working holidaymakers. The good news is that, yes, it is very easy to get a job in New Zealand! Some of the jobs below are in such a high demand that employers will give a shot to anyone that just shows up.
How can I get a job offer in NZ?
- Step 1: Find out about jobs in New Zealand. Will your job be the same in New Zealand?
- Step 2: Write or update your CV.
- Step 3: Search and apply for suitable jobs.
- Step 4: Prepare and practise for job interviews.
- Step 5: Attend job interviews.
- Step 6: Get a job offer.
- Step 7: Begin working.
What is the age limit to migrate to New Zealand?
To qualify for a resident visa under the Skilled Migrant policy, you must meet all of the following minimum requirements: must be under the age limit of 56 years. must be of good character. you must have an acceptable standard of health.
How much money do I need to immigrate to New Zealand?
To apply you’ll need at least NZ$100,000 to invest, as well as a detailed business plan. This skilled migrant visa offers permanent residency to workers whose skills are in demand (on any of the shortage lists) but don’t have a job offer before arrival.
How much is skilled worker visa in New Zealand?
How much does the Skilled Migrant Visa application cost? An online EOI application costs $530. If your EOI is successful, the Skilled Migrant application costs between $2700 and $3480, depending on where you live when you apply: New Zealand, the Pacific, or elsewhere.
How long does a skilled migrant visa take NZ?
How long does it take to get a Skilled Migrant visa for New Zealand? Processing times vary over time, but on average prioritised applications take 4-7 months, while non-prioritised applications take 10-18 months.
What is skilled employment NZ?
Under current immigration instructions, skilled employment is employment that meets a minimum remuneration threshold and requires specialist, technical or management expertise obtained through: the completion of recognised relevant qualifications; or. relevant work experience; or.
What jobs are in demand in NZ 2021?
Payrollers, Quantity Surveyors, Software Engineers and Commercial Solicitors make the list of the top skills required for 2021, according to recruiting experts Hays.