- 1Research New Zealand. Research New Zealand online and consider coming for a visit to explore the country, experience the lifestyle and meet potential employers.
- 2Choose a visa. Choose the best visa for you.
- 3Find a job.
- 4Apply for your visa.
- 5Plan your move.
- 6Settle in.
How much money do you need to immigrate to New Zealand?
To apply you’ll need at least NZ$100,000 to invest, as well as a detailed business plan. This skilled migrant visa offers permanent residency to workers whose skills are in demand (on any of the shortage lists) but don’t have a job offer before arrival.
Is it hard to immigrate to New Zealand?
New Zealand is quite stringent on the number of immigrants it allows in the country each year. In most cases, immigration to New Zealand even requires being under the age of 55 and being a skilled worker. There are various visas allowing you to immigrate to New Zealand, the following are some of the most popular one’s.
How do I qualify to immigrate to New Zealand?
- Identity. You must provide proof of your identity.
- Character. You must be of good character.
- Health. You must be in good health.
- English language. You must be able to speak English.
- Age. You must be 55 years or under when you apply for residence.
- Skilled employment.
- Work experience.
Can I immigrate to New Zealand without a job offer?
Most individuals looking to migrate long-term will need a NZ job offer. Whether applying for a work visa or a residence visa under the Skilled Migrant Policy, most migrants are required to obtain an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand.
What jobs are in demand in New Zealand?
- Nurse. Salary Range: NZD 52K to 80K per year.
- Administrative Assistant. Salary Range: NZD 47K to 71K per year.
- Child Welfare Worker. Salary Range: NZD 48K to 66K.
- Psychologist. Salary Range: NZD 72K to 103K per year.
- Machine Operator.
- Construction Worker.
What are the disadvantages of living in New Zealand?
Everything is expensive, lack of job/career opportunities, far from everywhere. Houses are too expensive, renting an apartment almost take all your salary. As much as we would like to see NZ expanding its population, there’s a lack of job opportunities for locals and new migrants which is the main drawback.
Is moving to New Zealand a good idea?
New Zealand is a great place to start and raise a family. Along with affordable, quality education, we give children the opportunity to get close to nature and enjoy a diverse range of healthy sport, recreation, and adventure activities. Expat families find New Zealand has a great sense of community.
What is the easiest way to immigrate to New Zealand?
- Immigrate as a “skilled immigrant”.
- Obtain a work visa or work permit.
- Invest in New Zealand.
- Obtain a long-term business visa.
- Request residence based on family status.
- Retire in New Zealand.
- Purchase a franchise in your current country.
- Plan your move to New Zealand.
What are the pros and cons of living in New Zealand?
- + PRO: Swift and successful action against Covid-19.
- + PRO: Progressive government.
- + PRO: It’s one of the least corrupt places in the world.
- + PRO: It has an astonishing amount of beautiful scenery.
- + PRO: New Zealand has great weather.
- – CON: There are a lot of mosquitos and sandflies.
What’s the cost of living in New Zealand?
The average cost of living in New Zealand for a single person per month, not including rent, is 1,400 NZD (980 USD). For a family of four, it’s 4,500 NZD (3150 USD) per month. The rental costs will depend on which city you decide to move to, and whether you live in the city center or a bit further out.
How can a foreigner get a job in New Zealand?
Which country give work visa without job offer?
There are a few Immigration hotspot countries that offer PR without job offer, i.e. Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Canada: Apply in the Federal Express Entry System of Immigration and submit EOI (Expression of Interest).
What is the cheapest and easiest country to immigrate to?
- Vietnam. For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream.
- Costa Rica.
- South Africa.
- South Korea.
What countries will give you citizenship?
- St Kitts and Nevis.
What’s minimum wage in NZ?
The minimum wage rate in New Zealand is $21.20 per hour. If you have adult employees earning less than minimum wage, you are legally required to pay the minimum wage.