- United States: Contact the National Visa Center (NVC) at 1-603-334-0700 for immigrant visas. For nonimmigrant visas, call 1-603-334-0888. Or use the Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC).
- Abroad: Contact the U.S. Embassy or consulate where you filed your application.
How can I check the status of my UK visa extension?
The contact centre (0300 123 2241) is available from Monday to Thursday, between 9am to 4:45pm, and on Fridays between 9am to 4:30pm. You will be able to make enquiries about the status of your application, and to track your visa application UK.
How long does it take to get a visa extension?
Typically it takes anywhere between 2.5 to 8 months to extend B2 Visa. After you file your Form I-539 with the USCIS Lockbox facility, a notice of receipt will be sent to your address within 4 to 6 weeks.
How can I check the status of my UAE visa renewal?
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.
How can I check my visa status in Saudi Arabia?
- Log into your Absher account.
- Go to “My Services” and click on “Inquiries”
- Click on “Passport” in the next window and then click on “Exit/Entry Visa Status”
- Enter the following details in the new window: Sponsor ID. Iqama number. Visa number or passport number. Image code.
- Click on “View”
Can we track visa status online?
Yes, you can check visa status online. You need to use your passport number or the reference number and visa application number available on the invoice/ receipt issued by consulates or any outsourcing visa application center.
How can I check my UK visa validity online?
- Visit the British Consulate website for your city or log in to VFS Global.
- Provide the tracking ID you received through SMS and email after your visa application.
- Next, enter your date of birth in YYYY-MM-DD format and the captcha text.
- Click on “Submit”.
Can I stay in the US while my I-539 is pending?
What If My Form I-539 is Pending and My I-94 Expired? If you have filed for an extension before your I-94 expired date and your application is still under review, you may stay in the U.S. for 240 days. You need to have followed and continue following the terms of your status.
Can I travel while I-539 is pending?
If you travel abroad while a change of status application (I-539) is pending, USCIS considers the application abandoned and will reject it. You will need to go to a U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for a new visa to re-enter.
How long does it take to get I-539 approved?
The processing time for Form I-539 varies depending on which service center handles your petition. Most I-539 petitions are handled in the Vermont Service Center, which typically takes about 12 – 16 months—though it can be as short as 9 months for individuals seeking an extension of stay as a U or T nonimmigrant.
How can I check my UAE visa status with Emirates ID?
- Visit the Federal Authority of Identity and Citizenship (FAIC) website: www.ica.gov.ae (link is only available in the UAE).
- Enter your Application Number or Emirates ID number (don’t include the hyphen).
- A popup box will appear with the Application status.
How can I check my Dubai visa status online?
- You can also check Dubai visa applications and validity on the website of General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai.
- Enquire about visa status, issuance, expiry and validity through the Amer website.
- Send a message or chat with Amer office.
How can I check my UAE visa status with passport number?
Checking UAE Visa Status with Passport Number Visit – https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/visa-and-emirates-id/track-visa-application-and-validity. Click on ‘Track Your Application Status’. Enter the ‘Request Number’. After Entering your Request Number click on Search.
Can I check my visa status with my passport number?
Yes, the status of the visa can be Tracked using the passport number. This feature comes in handy if the applicant misplaces the acknowledgement number provided to him.
How do you check whether my visa is approved or not?
- Copy visa number from the above method, Now go to link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
- Select “Visa Issued from MoFA”, Enter ‘Visa Number’, ‘Iqama Number’ and Captcha code, click on ‘Inquire’.
- You can print it and send it to your home country for stamping process.
How can I check my visit visa validity in Saudi Arabia?
- Go to the MOFA website.
- Scroll down to reach the “Enquiry” section.
- In the box titled “searching for”, choose “Application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs”
- Enter your application number.
- Enter your national identity number or residence number in the box titled “Record Number”.