- Logging to the EMS system and using the application ID.
- Visiting the Express Services section on LMRA’s website using the application ID, or the expat’s passport number/ personal number.
- Calling LMRA’s Contact Centre on +973 17506055 and giving the application ID to the service agents.
How can I check my family visa status?
You can check the MOFA family visit visa status from the MOFA website. Just scroll down to the end where you can see the ‘Query’ section, and enter the Application number and ID number, along with the accurate Captcha to inquire about the status of your MOFA visa application.
How can I check my Bahrain visa status?
- check out the Ministry of Interior Affairs here.
- enter your passport number, nationality and date of birth.
- enter the Application Reference Number you were given when you applied for your Visa or Permit.
- click “Submit” and view the status of your visa application.
How long it will take to get family visa in Bahrain?
Labour Market Regulatory Authority LMRA’s total processing time is between 1 and 10 business days, provided that all the submitted information and documents were correct and clear and that the requirements were fulfilled at the time of submission.
How can I check visa status online?
- Visit the official visa website of the country of visit.
- Find the option of tracking the visa application status.
- Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth.
- Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.
How can I check my family visit visa validity?
- Login to (Absher) Portal.
- Select (Residents) from the main menu.
- Select Visa services from the List of e-services.
- Enter the required information, including residence permit number, employer ID number, visual code, visa number and passport number.
- The system displays visa information.
How can I check my visa expiry date?
To check your visa status, You can use: The expat portal: you can login to the expat portal to see your details, visa status and expiry date, details of your dependants etc….
Can I check my visa status with passport number?
Yes, the status of the visa can be Tracked using the passport number. This feature comes in handy if the applicant misplaces the acknowledgement number provided to him.
Is Bahrain issuing family visa?
To qualify for family sponsorship, the employee must be earning at least BHD 400 per month. The applicants’ passports must be valid for at least six (6) months, though it is highly recommended that these be valid for at least two (2) years before applying.
How do I print my family visa?
– SignIn to your MOI Abshir account, Click on E-SERVICES, Then at left side click on ISTIQDAM, and then click on FAMILY VISA SERVICES. Here you can see two options one is “NEW FAMILY VISA APPLICATION” and the other one is “VIEW AND PRINT SUBMITTED APPLICATION”.
What is the minimum salary to get family visa in Bahrain?
Bahrain has increased the minimum income requirement for foreign nationals wishing to sponsor their dependent family members for residence, from BHD 250 (about USD 660) per month to BHD 400 (about USD 1060) per month.
What is a visa status?
The term “visa” refers only to the sticker you receive in your passport, whereas “status” refers to your formal immigration classification in the U.S. as indicated on one’s I-94 record. It is possible to have multiple visas in one’s passport, but an individual can only have one immigration status while in the U.S.
How can I check my MOFA number?
How to find the application number? The application number was generated by the MOFA at the moment you submitted the application for the family visit visa. If the application number is lost, call the MOFA office on this number 0114067777 and tell them your Iqama number, they will find the application number for you.
How can I check my passport status by name?
Step 1: Download mPassport Seva application from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Step 2: Register yourself with your name, email address and date of birth. Step 3: Select “Status Tracker”. Enter the 15-digit file number and date of birth to check passport application status.
How can I check my family visit visa online?
- Select “English” from the top menu.
- Scroll down and look for the “Query“.
- Select the “Application Submitted to MOFA“.
- Fill in the MOFA Visa Application Number on the Application Number field.
- Enter your Iqama Number and Image Code.
- Then, click on the “Inquire” button to get your visa status.
How can I extend my family visit visa?
- Login to Absher platform.
- Select (Passport Services) from the list of e-services.
- (Choose the service (Visit Visa Extension.
- Enter the required information and attachments.
- Pay the fees.
- Submit your application.