- Apply for an Employment Visa or Job-Seeker Visa at the German Embassy.
- Register your living address at the local Citizens’ Registration Office (Bürgeramt).
- Get health insurance.
- Make an appointment at the Ausländerbehörde.
- Gather the required documents.
How much does a German work visa cost?
The cost for a German work permit (employment visa) is 75 EUR (90 USD). You will need to complete Germany‘s work permit visa (or employment permit) application form, called Antrag auf Erlaubnis einer Beschäftigung, and get a residence permit or Antrag auf Erteilung eines Aufenthaltstitels.
What documents are required for work visa in Germany?
- Your national valid passport.
- Application form for a Residence Permit.
- Two photos.
- Report of a clean criminal record.
- Proof of German Language.
- Health Insurance Confirmation.
- Proof of Job Offer.
How can I go to Germany for work?
- Check your chances. The Quick Check on the Make it in Germany website should indicate your chances of working in Germany.
- Get your qualifications recognised.
- Look for a job.
- Write an application.
- Apply for a visa.
- Obtain health insurance.
What is the minimum salary to get work permit in Germany?
Particularly for the EU Blue Card, applicants need to provide a minimum salary, which changes every year. The minimum salary for a German work permit for highly qualified specialists is 56,400 EUR (EU Blue Card) and 43,992 EUR for shortage occupations (2022).
Which job is best in Germany?
- Medicine and Dentistry. Doctors and dentists are valuable professionals throughout the entire world.
- Law. Lawyers are also highly important.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Natural Sciences.
- Business and Economics.
Can I move to Germany without a job?
Is It Possible to Move to Germany Without a Job? Moving to Germany without a job is possible for American citizens, but it’s not as easy and it’s usually recommended for those who want to immigrate to Germany.
Is it easy to get job in Germany?
Is it easy to get a job in Germany? All of this may sound like a lot of work, but it’s usually fairly simple. And don’t become downhearted. There are various areas where employers are desperate for motivated, well-qualified staff, and they don’t care which country they come from.
How long does a German work visa last?
What Is the Duration of the Germany Work Visa? The long-term German visa validity is one year. However, the duration of your residence permit depends on the duration of your employment contract, with the possibility of extension for as long as your employment status does not change.
How much time does it take to get German work visa?
Applications take about 1-3 months to be processed. After the application has been approved by the Aliens’ Authority and –if applicable- by the Work Office (Arbeitsagentur), the Embassy or Consulate General will issue a residence permit in the form of a visa, which will include the authorization to work in Germany.
Which jobs are in demand in Germany?
- Software developers, architects, and programmers.
- Electronics engineers, electricians, and electrical fitters.
- IT consultants and analysts.
- Economists and business management experts.
- Customer advisors and account managers.
Can I work in Germany without speaking German?
In short: yes, there are English-speaking jobs in Germany. Foreigners who look for jobs in tech startups or digital departments have a higher chance of finding work in Germany without speaking German.
How much money do you need to immigrate to Germany?
Entrepreneurs and investors who create economic opportunities in Germany are allowed to immigrate there. There is, however, a certain threshold of investment that you need to make. As of the writing of this article, that amount is 250,000 Euros.
Which European country gives work visa easily?
The Netherlands If you have a great idea for a new business or product, this may be the easiest country to get a work visa. The Netherlands offers a one-year residency for foreigners to start a business. After 12 months, entrepreneurs apply for the self-employed work permit.
What is the blue card in Germany?
The EU Blue Card is the main residence permit for university graduates from abroad. It is a simple and unbureaucratic procedure geared to third-country nationals keen to put their talents to use in Germany.
What are the types of visa in Germany?
- Germany Airport Transit Visa.
- Germany Transit Visa.
- Germany Tourist Visa.
- Visa for Visiting Family or Friends in Germany.
- Germany Business Visa.
- Visa for Official Visit in Germany.
- Germany Medical Visa.
- Germany Visa for Cultural, Sports and Film Crews.