- For information about visas and COVID-19, visit the Immigration NZ website.
- Choose how to apply.
- Find out what it costs and how long it takes.
- Gather documents for your application.
- Prove your identity.
- Prove you’re of good character and in good health.
- Apply for your visa.
- Receive your visa.
Can I apply for a New Zealand visa now?
Whether you’re coming to New Zealand to visit, study, work or live, you’ll know there are a few things you need to get sorted. The good news is that you can apply for your visa online, and it’s now easier than ever before.
How do I apply for a visa to New Zealand?
- 1 Gather documents. Preparing an application varies in complexity.
- 2 Submit application. Many visas can be applied for online.
- 3 Wait for visa decision. We’ll assess your application as soon as we can.
- 4 Arrive in New Zealand.
How much is New Zealand visa from Philippines?
Standard processing – you’ll receive your New Zealand ETA in 24 hours. After that, you’ll have to pay USD 57.00. Rush processing – your ETA will be ready in 4 hours, but you’ll have to pay more, USD 77.00 being precise.
Are NZ borders open?
New Zealand’s border is reopening to all tourists and visa holders from 11:59pm 31 July 2022. Vaccinated travellers arriving under the Accredited Employer Work Visa category can apply to enter New Zealand from 4 July 2022.
Can we apply visa online?
The online visa application form is available on the official embassy website of a county. For example, you can apply for a visa online in India. Before applying online, make sure you would be able to provide all required documents needed by the country on the date of your visa interview.
Is New Zealand visa easy to get?
While many countries around the world adopted the visa on arrival, New Zealand is NOT one of them. Its visa policy includes many types of visas, but on arrival visas are not one of them. This is probably because the electronic visa to New Zealand is so easy to apply.
How long does visa take to process NZ?
It is expected the majority of applications will be processed within 12 months, with most being processed much faster. This page is updated weekly with the latest processing times and information.
What are the documents required for New Zealand visa?
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity at the time of arrival in New Zealand and old passport, if any.
- Two recent photographs of 35mm x 45mm, with white background.
- Visa application forms and a covering letter demonstrating the purpose of visit.
- Round trip itinerary along with air tickets.
What is the easiest way to migrate to New Zealand?
- Immigrate as a “skilled immigrant”.
- Obtain a work visa or work permit.
- Invest in New Zealand.
- Obtain a long-term business visa.
- Request residence based on family status.
- Retire in New Zealand.
- Purchase a franchise in your current country.
- Plan your move to New Zealand.
Where do I send my NZ visa application?
- PO Box 1473.
- Wellington 6140.
- New Zealand.
How long can you stay in New Zealand without a visa?
United States passport holders can travel to New Zealand without a visa and stay for up to 90 days.
How can I move to New Zealand from Philippines?
- Determine the visa type you need.
- Choose how you want to apply.
- Register online.
- Prepare Requirements.
- Submit your online application.
- Wait for your New Zealand Visa.
- Additional tips for apply for a New Zealand visa:
How long is a New Zealand tourist visa valid for?
Generally, the maximum stay holding a Visitor Visa is 9 months. We usually only allow visitors to stay for 9 months in an 18-month period. To work this out, we look at the last day that you intend to be in New Zealand (e.g. 1 July 2020) and count back 18 months from there (e.g. 1 January 2019).
Do you need a Covid test to fly to NZ?
You may need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result to check-in for your flight, even if you’ve been vaccinated.
Do I have to be vaccinated to enter New Zealand?
Most travellers must meet COVID-19 vaccination requirements before travelling to New Zealand by air. You will be required to provide proof of your vaccinations. If you do not meet the vaccination requirements, you will not be able to enter New Zealand.