How do I start an immigration business?
- Plan your Corporate Immigration Consulting Business.
- Form your Corporate Immigration Consulting Business into a Legal Entity.
- Register your Corporate Immigration Consulting Business for Taxes.
- Open a Business Bank Account & Credit Card.
How can I become a good immigration consultant?
An immigration consultant’s job consists of explaining the immigration processes, documentation and other legal formalities. A consultant should have good speaking and listening skills. The primary requirement is, having qualities to make a layman understand all the technical terms and legal processes.
Which consultant is best for immigration?
Rajiv Arora, the founder of Nationwide Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. ( www.NationwideVisas.com ) has made a lot of things clear. They are India’s leading visa consulting firm, awarded as the Best Immigration Consultants in India for Canada and Most Trusted Visa Brand in India 2018.
How do immigration consultants work?
An immigration consultant is a person who helps people to emigrate from one country to another country and through legal and documentation process to increase the chances of immigration for study, work, travel or business purpose.
How do I sell immigration Services?
- Post video clips online.
- Have case studies on your website.
- Have your company listed on Local/ Google Maps.
- Make use of Facebook Sponsored Stories.
- Content Curative is another important tool.
How long does it take to become an immigration consultant?
In order to become an RCIC, you must first get the appropriate Immigration Consultant Diploma. As with any specialized career, relevant education is required as a first step. These courses typically take six months to one year to complete, depending on whether you are enrolled full-time or part-time.
How much money does an immigration consultant make?
The average immigration consultant salary in Canada is $45,000 per year or $23.08 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $36,075 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $57,600 per year.
How much is ICCRC membership fee?
$68 for Annual method $17 for Quarterly method □ PAY BY ONLINE BANKING Please select ICCRC as payee and use your membership number that appears on the invoice as account/reference number. PAY BY CHEQUE Make cheques payable to ICCRC.
What is RCIC certification?
A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is an authorized immigration and citizenship representative, who is hired to evaluate your Visa application and submit it on your behalf. In addition, an RCIC provides you with a beneficial strategy for your Visa options.
How do I know if an immigration agency is legit?
What is the full form of Iccrc?
Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) in Worldwide.
Is Y-axis registered with Iccrc?
About Y-Axis Y-Axis is registered with ICCRC for Canada and MARA for Australia. Powered by Salesforce.com and 3CX telephone technology, the company ensures its customers have an error-free and smooth immigration journey throughout the process.
What is the difference between an immigration consultant and an immigration lawyer?
Services: When it comes to practicing immigration law, lawyer and consultants can offer most of the same services. Lawyers however can represent a client in federal court for complicated cases, whereas a consultant can only go up to the appeal tribunal level when there is an issue with an application.
How can I get immigration leads?
- The Problem with Non-Exclusive Immigration Lead Generation Companies.
- Exclusive Immigration Lead Generation Companies.
- Appear Locally.
- Search Engine Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Ads.
- Email Marketing.
- Content Marketing.
How do you convince a client for immigration?
- Know Your Service & Understand Client Expectations.
- Identify Your Target Customers in Agency Sales Life Cycle.
- Qualify Your Prospective Clients.
- Prepare A Convincing Sales Pitch.
- Handle Client Objections Positively.
- Close The Deal.
- Follow-up and Get Referrals.