- Your partnership needs to be genuine and stable.
- You must be living with your partner.
- You must meet health and character requirements.
- You must have the support of your partner.
Can I bring my wife to New Zealand?
If your partner is a New Zealand citizen or residence class visa holder, you can come to New Zealand as a visitor. Depending on how long you’ve been together, you may be able to stay here for up to 2 years.
What documents are required for partner visa in NZ?
- marriage or civil union certificates.
- birth certificates for any children you share.
- a joint rental agreement or home loan.
- joint bank accounts.
- evidence you own assets together.
- joint credit cards or hire purchase agreements.
- joint utilities accounts, like power or phone bills.
Is ielts required for New Zealand spouse visa?
Is IELTS required for New Zealand spouse visa? Yes, for the New Zealand spouse Visa, the spouse/partner is required to have the IELTS with minimum score in order to be eligible for the New Zealand spouse visa and permanent residency in New Zealand.
How much do you need to earn for spouse visa?
You and your partner must have a combined income of at least £18,600 a year if: you’re applying as a partner. you want to settle in the UK (get ‘indefinite leave to remain’) within 5 years.
What documents do you need for a spouse visa?
- UK visa application form.
- Valid passport with at least an empty page in order to be able to affix visa.
- Your previous passports.
- Two passport-sized color photos that are in line with the requirements set by the UK.
- Proof of English language requirement.
- Proof of financial means.
Does partner visa require ielts?
Applicants and Sponsor will be required to pass the English language requirement only for Permanent stage partner visa (subclass 100/801). Whilst the level of English is not yet determined, it most likely is a basic English test. The applicant may need to show functional English (IELTS band score 4.5.
Can my spouse visit me on tourist visa?
Can my fiancé(e) visit me in the United States on a tourist visa? The short answer is yes, you can. The same rules for spouses of U.S. citizens (as described above) also apply to engaged partners with a pending K-1 (fiancé or fiancee visa).
Can you become a New Zealand citizen by marriage?
Citizenship Through Marriage Another way to obtain a New Zealand Citizenship is to marry a citizen, also known as a Kiwi. The application process is the same as above, however, you must apply for a visa to live there (even if you’re already married to a New Zealand citizen).
How do you prove your relationship?
- joint mortgage or lease documents.
- joint loan documents for major assets like homes, cars or major appliances.
- joint bank account statements.
- household bills in both names.
How do I prove my visa relationship?
- A written statement detailing your relationship with your partner.
- Your marriage or civil partnership certificate if you have one.
- If you or your partner have had a previous marriage or civil partnership you will need to provide divorce certificates.
How much is partner visa NZ?
Partnership Resident Visa This visa application suits those migrants who wish to live permanently in New Zealand with their spouse/partner who holds a resident class visa or is a citizen. A discounted fee applies if your partnership work visa is obtained through us. If not, our fee is $2,500 (plus GST).
Which English test is required for New Zealand?
If you wish to work in New Zealand, you must meet the minimum standard of English required by the New Zealand Government. The New Zealand Government requests IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency for many visas, including those within the Skilled Migrant, Business, and Residence from Work categories.
Which country gives PR without IELTS?
Most Asian countries, South American countries, Southern European countries, African Countries do not need IELTS for immigration because they probably do not want foreigners in their country. However, you do not need to undergo this exam if your first language is English.
Can my spouse work in New Zealand while I study?
If you want your partner (spouse or de facto) to join you in New Zealand, they may apply for a Partner of a Student work visa or a Partner of a Student visitor visa, provided that they meet certain policy requirements. Your dependent children may apply for a visitor visa, or a student visa if they are attending school.
What happens if you don’t meet the financial requirements for a spouse visa?
If you cannot meet the financial requirement and you get your spouse visa based on exceptional circumstances this will mean it will take longer before you can apply to settle in the UK through obtaining indefinite leave to remain.