How do I send an email to New Zealand immigration?
- Email. email@example.com.
- Phone Number. 0508 558 855 (Toll free from NZ landlines only)
- Phone Number. 04 910 9915 (Wellington)
- Phone Number. 09 914 4100 (For international callers)
- Website. https://www.immigration.govt.nz.
- Website. https://www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/
How do I submit EOI to New Zealand?
- print the manual payment form.
- attach your bank cheque, bank draft or credit card details.
- post it to the address listed on the payment form.
- cheques are payable to the NZ Immigration Service.
How much does it cost to submit an expression of interest New Zealand?
An online EOI application costs $530. If your EOI is successful, the Skilled Migrant application costs between $2700 and $3480, depending on where you live when you apply: New Zealand, the Pacific, or elsewhere. INZ also charges an $830 levy on every Skilled Migrant Visa application.
How much money do you need in your bank account to immigrate to New Zealand?
Temporary visas You must have a return ticket or sufficient funds to buy one when entering the country, and a minimum of NZ$4,200 in your bank account.
How do I contact NZ immigration?
All queries regarding immigration instructions or applications currently in progress should be directed to the Immigration Contact Centre. You can do this by calling 0508 55 88 55 from within New Zealand or +64 9 914 4100 from outside of New Zealand.
Can I email immigration officer?
As it is the fastest and most convenient way to communicate, immigration officers will use email to contact you (or the applicant) in most cases.
How do you send an EOI?
- Add contact details, date, salutation and letter’s purpose.
- Introduce yourself.
- Describe your background.
- Write a positive conclusion.
Is EOI NZ Open?
The Government has postponed a number of visa programmes, including selections for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the Skilled Migrant Category (SMC). Immigration New Zealand has resumed processing residence applications from outside New Zealand received before March 2020.
How long does EOI take to process?
Historically, EOIs for certain sectors have been processed faster than others – financial services and FinTech being the fastest at around 2 months and AgriTech the slowest at about 5-6 months.
How long does it take from EOI to invitation NZ?
EOIs are drawn fortnightly from the pool, and it would normally take INZ anywhere from 1 to 5 weeks to invite you to apply for New Zealand residence.
What documents do I need for EOI?
- given name and family name.
- date of birth.
- country of birth.
- passport and citizenship details.
- place of residency.
- relationship status.
Do you have to pay for EOI?
An EOI is not a visa application and there is no fee to create or submit an EOI in SkillSelect. For certain programs you may be required to participate in a skills assessment or appropriate points test.
What is the best city to live in New Zealand?
- Living in Auckland (North Island)
- Life as an Expat in Wellington (North Island)
- Hamilton (North Island), a Cheaper Option for Expats in New Zealand.
- Napier (North Island) for Wine-Loving Expats.
- Christchurch (South Island)
- Moving to Queenstown (South Island)
Can I move to New Zealand without a job?
Most individuals looking to migrate long-term will need a NZ job offer. Whether applying for a work visa or a residence visa under the Skilled Migrant Policy, most migrants are required to obtain an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand.
When New Zealand borders will open?
New Zealand’s borders are reopening throughout 2022.